Internship Opportunity: Marketing and Business development
- Published on 21 March 2015
Indian Space Station
"Connect, Engage and Inspire the Space Explorers"
Suitable for students pursuing their management studies
Last Day: April 19th, 2015
Indian Space Station is pleased announce an internship opportunity for students pursuing management study in Bangalore. The details are as follows,
Duration: 4 Months
Education: MBA (Preferred), however there is no restriction for good candidates with keen interest in this field and for this opportunity
Available openings: 1 - 2
Full-time/Part-time: Preferably full-time but there is an option for part-time as well
Mode of Work: Work from university campus or work from home
Candidate Location: Bangalore
- To work on business development and marketing strategy for Indian Space Station.
- To take care of the various workshops/outreach programs being organized by ISS team.
Stipend: Rs. 5000 per month
Certificate: An internship certificate will be issued on the satisfactory completion of all assigned tasks.
- Please include a state of purpose to help us select the right candidate for this internship.
- Please send your interest by April 19th, 2015