Student Journalist Program
- Published on 05 May 2009
This is an excellent opportunity for the students to become a part-time journalist.
- Is there any science related workshop or conference being held in your institute or in the city ?
- Do you want to write some interesting article on some of the science facts ?
- Do you want to take an interview of your parents on how scientific education could be encouraged at home ?
- Do you want to write an article on your school appreciating their initiatvies for encourage science learning ?
- Do you want take an interview of your science/mathmatics teacher ?
- Any other interesting science related activity that you would like report as a student journalist ?
If yes then drop us an email with your article details to iss[at]indianspacestation.com with subject as "Student Journalist". The article will be published on the web site with full credit to the reported journalist. There are some interesting gfits to be won depending upon the quality of the article and the amount of effort put by the student.
What are you waiting for ?
Good luck !!
- ISS Team
- Published on 08 February 2009
"Galaxy Education in the 21st Century,"
(9th August 2010)
- Open to school and college lecturers, astronomy enthusiasts.
- This is designed to advance general science education.
- Selected speakers make various presentations on the topic of our Galaxy and others, with teachers, science educators, students and astronomers of all kinds and interested member of the community in attendance.
- An interactive panel discussion follows the presentations
- Duration of the event : One day - 9th August 2010